Trusted Pet Shipping Services for Your Puppy *** Currently due to the COVID-19 virus Our shipping process is a bit slower but still very effective
Traveling can be a nerve-wracking experience, whether you walk on two legs or four furry ones. The loving team at Luxurious French Bulldogs Online puts the safety and happiness of your puppy above everything else. As dog lovers and owners ourselves, we know the stress that can linger over the thought of shipping a puppy – especially so when shipping a puppy over far distances.
Our pet shipping services have proven themselves trustworthy, safe, and totally dependable time and time again. By working with all major airlines, we are able to provide a pet shipping service so our French Bulldogs Online can be welcomed in the loving home they deserve, no matter where that home is located!
- Delivery: We understand just how important the safe shipping of your dog is. We are delivering to you a member of your family, and we will treat your dog like it was our own. While we know you would like your dog with you quickly, we have to comply with your destination regulations which are in place for the safety of your dog. We have nearly 20 years of experience in shipping to all States and Over 110 countries, worldwide.
- When will my puppy be sent to me?
- This is dependent on your location as different countries and states have different minimum age requirements for dogs to be imported. However, we never deliver earlier than 10 weeks of age for the health and happiness of the puppy. The age of entry depends on the minimum vaccination requirements, especially for Rabies which cannot be given until 12 weeks of age. Most countries require a month’s wait after the Rabies vaccination so 4 months of age is the earliest import allowance. There are a small number of countries where we can deliver at 10 weeks, such as the U.S.A, and somewhere it is 10 months, such as Australia. To know the exact requirement of age for your puppy to enter your particular country, please check the map above, or consult with our representative via available communication options.
- How much will it cost to ship my puppy?
- The cost of shipping depends on various factors, but the two most significant ones are the size of the crate which your dog travels in and the airline company. Size of course depends on your dog’s age and the breed. For a small breed the age is less of a factor, but for a bigger breed the older the dog as it grows, the greater the cost. Airline prices vary by large amounts. Much like the cost of your flight tickets would depend on the choice of the airline; the most expensive can be twice as much as the cheapest. As a default, we will always offer the most economical option that we consider safe to ship with. You have the option to upgrade to any airline of your choice